I believe you, your family, your business, and your financial matters are important. I believe you are important enough to spend time with to get to know you better. I believe through Strategic Planning, we can improve your business and financial matters thereby improving your and your family’s life.
What do I do?
I want to walk in step with you instead of merely doing. I want to be proactive in your business, tax, and financial matters instead of only being reactive by meeting with you at year end; in other words – Strategic Planning. I believe that forming this type of relationship will benefit both of us.
Strategic Planning is:
- Talking with you on a regular basis, perhaps quarterly, so I understand the events of your business and life
- Tax planning going forward instead of merely looking back
- Working with you to help you achieve your business and personal goals
- Minimize your taxes because I better understand your unique circumstances and business details
- You have an increased understanding of your financial matters
- You have great comfort knowing there is a well thought out plan in place
In this way your corporate tax returns, financial statements, and personal tax returns that I prepare are all done within the context of proactive Strategic Planning.
Who do I do it for?
- An optimal fit is a business owner who wants me to integrate their corporate and personal matters within a context of proactive Strategic Planning.
How do I do this?
Quarterly meetings via phone or video conference (eg. Ring Central or Zoom)
Unlimited access to me via e-mail and phone
Integrate your other team members whenever possible eg. Investment advisor and lawyer
Up front fixed pricing (never receive a surprise invoice again!)
Service level options
If this is something that excites you, it would be my pleasure to speak with you!
Please feel free to call me at 647.494.7951 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.